Etsy Shop

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun at the New York Stationery Show

Zandra and I were off to a great start.........This Smash Book display at the entrance of the show was my favorite product.....check out the video in the following post.
The paper dresses were spectacular......I share an album on facebook......there was a whole runway full of different designer's paper dresses.
I love looking at the Awards for different greeting cards...It was great to see some of the cards I sell featured.
My favorite booth was Tinsel Trading Company.....looks so dreamy!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like dream land to me! Wow, what a place to be and paper dresses? It all just looks so awesome.

Hugs XX
Barbara

zandra said...

I had soooo much fun! Glad to know someone with connections...lol ;o)
Where is your pic with the Rock Star????
Hugz, Z